Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Smart Tips Tuesdays

                             41051221_qEXeayqM_c  How smart is this?

                                   41051883_O6VquXvR_c           

Isn’t this a cool way to organize anything and everything…I love that it is clear lucite.      

 40991600_cjvMXNcR_c 

Today I am throwing in a smile for you!

           41040173_VPYrDQ4i_c 

These were made by adding acrylic paint in the glass jars and swirling them around….easy..peasy.   Instant DIY.

41056727_prDmYDch_c  I could cozy up to this real easy!

                                     41058073_3Blk9wFZ_c 

And one for the kids or the kid in you!

 41005327_QGzoKZwq_c 

Super easy wall art, fabric or wallpaper, framed.  Love that pillow! 

                             41016999_7Qn30pTu_c 

Here’s a use for those old cd holders.  Great spot for quilting fabric. 

             40371389_0rlEo17J_c 

                                    These are for YOU! 

 

6 comments:

  1. And all this time I have been throwing those tabs away.... smack me in the head. I know I will be keeping them from now on.

    That pillow will look awesome in Miss Daisy.

    Thanks for the smile, what a face for kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you come up with all these great ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That giraffe is just too cute for words. Oh, and thank you for the sweet pink flowers! Will cherish them. :-)

    Di

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe pashaw, I luvs da baby giraffe...

    as for the 'painted bottles' oh for goodness sakes, what an easy idea. I have seen this done with clear glass ornaments,,,
    Oh & I bought some 'glass' paint to paint some of the crystals for my trailer chandilier.....in red....I'll let you know how it turns out.
    hugz
    >^..^<

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post. Thanks for the flowers, but I really wanted the baby giraffe!!!

    ReplyDelete

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)