Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thriftin’ Time Tuesdays

            thriftin 001 

If you know me at all (from my blog) you know that when I saw this old wagon wheel, that it had to come home with me!  She gave me such a good deal…I JUST HAD TO HAVE IT!

                thriftin 014  And a couple other things….the two large boxes up in the right hand corner and the cow skull on the feed container.  The large box has writing on it in several places.  I loved that funny name on the Joe Toe label.  I just love old boxes, the scared and knotted wood patina, the faded writing…the old nails…a real treasure…my kind, anyway.

             thriftin 011 

 

    thriftin 016 

 

     thriftin 012 

It was a fun day, filling the Chicken Mansion.  More to come….I plan on a good cleaning and then some Christmas decorations for my girls….stay tuned!

I’m linking up to a few fun parties….

                                                       

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)