Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A Picture Review

xmas 001

I thought I would share some of my favorite photos from 2012.

January

 FAVORITES

February

house 018 

March

…..made me want to work the soil.

thrifting 005 (480x640) (2)

April

became thrifting ……

joseph 032

and exploring time.

 sotf 015

May

First vintage trailer road trip of the year…Steamboat Rock State Park, WA.

  Italy 168

June

A trip in the Mediterranean!

I will post the rest of the year later this week.  I have so many pictures, this took a lot longer than I thought it would….

5 comments:

  1. Your photos are always an inspiration. Thanks for sharing them again:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's our Dashy-phooo.. God-puppy extrodenier!
    Happy 2nd day of the New Year....
    >^..^<

    ReplyDelete
  3. What some gorgeous pictures! I just love that old barn wood window shot. But the cutest of course is Dash!! What a great pic of him!!!

    Wow, 2013 is here and just think of all the fun things already planned, yippy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your pictures are lovely, Karen....but that one of Dash.....precious!!

    ReplyDelete

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)