Wednesday, October 22, 2014

A Few More Fall Camping Days

sun lakes 020

 

Sunrise at Sun Lakes State Park, near Coulee City, WA., soft focusing on Sherry’s Shanty Shack, a 1963 Fleetcraft, so lovingly restored.

 

 sun lakes 019 

 

 

sun lakes 017

 

No glamping going on here….just relaxing and enjoying the final camping days of Fall.

 

  sun lakes 002

 

Baby Boy, Dash, came along for the ride. 

 

sun lakes 022

 

I can’t tell you how much I enjoyed my new heater…it was so awesome, I wanted to just hang out inside. 

 

sun lakes 013

 

With a view like this, I just had to get out and walk.

 

 sun lakes 026 

 

 

sun lakes 029

 

We stopped at the viewpoint on our way home.  This is Dry Falls.  It is a stunning view. 

 

sun lakes 028

 

While we were camping there was only two other campers in this large area.  After Sherry left on Monday, (to go buy another vintage trailer!) there was just one other camper.  It rained during the night…love that sound! but I was still reluctant to head on home on Tuesday….(no, not because of the long dentist appointment waiting for me)….just because I always get sad having to leave the great outdoors. 

3 comments:

  1. How peaceful this area looks! Seeing pics of Dash, I miss that brat dog Jazi. She love to camp with me. My trailer is off to the repairman for a few adjustment before winter. Like I hit a tree branch on the awing bracket, ouch! Grrr! Love the new fireplace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..what a view..I thought you were done camping so I was surprised to see this post..Gorgeous area..glad you could get out again..Have a fun weekend..

    ReplyDelete

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)