Saturday, October 18, 2014

Fireside in Driving Ms. Daisy

 

new heater 003

 

Look what I got!  I took the table out, so I could put this infrared heater in just the right place.

 

 new heater 007

 

It sure opened up the trailer floor space.  No worries about setting anything on top of it….it doesn’t get even warm. 

 

new heater 008

 

It’s a blustery rainy day but I will be warm in my toasty trailer.  It has a remote; you can set the temp for what ever you want and for any period of time. 

 

new heater 001 

 

I’ve been cleaning out all the junk in the trailer, stuff I haven’t used in a long time.  I also took almost all of the Mexican stuff out.  I just wanted a different look for winter.

FYI…the storage door was revamped and I mounted it yesterday, so I am ready to hit the road again.  One last trip in WA, before  ‘Driving Ms. Daisy’ heads to ID, for the winter.

 

11 comments:

  1. What a great little unit for heat!!! I bet one of those would work in my sewing room off the garage! WOW!!! You winter in ID? Can you actually use your trailer there in the winter-or do you just park it for the season? Hope you have a wonderful weekend. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's quite cool there but doesn't get any snow. I will leave it there and visit when the passes are good enough to drive. It is south of me so like a little banana belt...if you consider 50's warm. At home it could be in the 20's or lower and snow.

      Delete
  2. Boy, do those clouds look ominous. LOVE the new heater!!! we have one and it look like an old cast iron stove. I bet that one will keep you toasty warm on your last trip with Miss D. She is looking great with her new look. Yep, fun to redecorate, glad you are keeping the color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Won't you be missing the table? ♥S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might but I have a half TV tray that I can use on my lap...if need be. We shall see.

      Delete
  4. What a fabulous addition to your already marvelous cozy travel home. I think it is a fabulous idea and it fits so nicely. It should make your next trip extra pleasant! Have a great trip. Oh, and your photography is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nifty little heater...you might even be able to use it as a little table. The sky is gorgeous, but so mean looking too. Thanks for sharing Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmm, I just might have to check into one of those heaters... I took my table out this year and have a over sized 'T.V. tray" in it's place, it takes up 1/2 the space and looks cute with a table cloth over it... and if I need more space I can fold down the T.V. tray... easy peasy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The trailer looks fantastic. Nice an cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooohhh...it's a sad day when Ms. Daisy goes into winter storage! I sure do enjoy all your travels...vicariously!! That little heater is perfect for that space!! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)