Saturday, October 11, 2014

Swiftwater RV on the Salmon River in Idaho

sw 138

 

Just had to share a few more pictures of my recent trip in “Driving Ms. Daisy”, my 1969 Shasta 1400 trailer. 

 

sw 013 

 

 

sw 079 

 

 

sw 084 

 

 

sw 078

 

Love the Fall colors and isn’t it funny how they match my trailer? 

 

sw 077 

 

 

 sw 106

 

The view just outside my trailer, I think I could stay here forever.  At any rate, I will be here off and on this winter, as I will be taking DMD back to camp.

 

sw 108 

 

Even Dash had a good time.  He loves the long walks we take each morning.

 

sw 114

 

You can’t beat sitting down by the river…..it’s a great setting.

 sw 121

 

 

 sw 134

 

Aren’t these just the cutest? 

 

sw 141

 

 

sw 148 

 

Take a moment and sit right down.

 

sw 142 

 

 

sw 070

 

Of course, I had to hit White Bird Antiques, like I do every time! And look at the fun, very old purse I found.  It’s in great condition and was custom made probably in the 30’s or 40’s.  It was well used.  And I also had to have the little dandelion rake.  I also got a pair of cowboy boots.

  sw 135

 

Have a great weekend.

 

 

13 comments:

  1. You girls just have entirely too much fun!!!! man, oh man.....would I love to be up there in that landscape breathing those cool, crisp, clean breezes.....just so gorgeous!
    Idea for your new rakes...saw where those were used for wine racks....just cut handle short and put the stems in between the tines. It was cute.
    My sophiejane would love those walks too~

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gals are living the life!!! How far is White Bird from your house? I'm thinking a 9 to 10 hr trip for me!!! Love seeing Dash and I'm sure he enjoys his walks. Don;t know if you read my blog but Jazi has gone to Doggie Heaven. So give Dash an extra hugs!! Enjoy White Bird this winter!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do read your blog but it doesn't always show up on my dashboard. I am sorry to hear that you lost Jazi, our pets are so precious to us. I don't know what I would do if I lost Dash.

      It's about 3 1/2 hours from my place. It would mean you would need to stop at my place over night...heeheee.

      Delete
  3. I'm so jealous. That looks so peaceful and quiet, very very quiet. Thanks for sharing as I so enjoy looking at all the photos and especially the ones near the river. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful setting for a sweet group of girlfriends, Karen. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like heaven on earth to me. Your new well-loved purse is so much fun, there's always time for a little junking adventure when you're out with Ms. Daisy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun trip! White Bird Idaho is a very pretty place. I wish that I was closer...I would love to join the group at a campout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karen, Your photos are beautifule and, yes, the trailers are the cutest. By the way, that green table & chairs are adorable! 😜

    ReplyDelete
  8. Karen, thanks for sharing your beautiful photos ( and comments).

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is somekind of lovely camping area, I would not want to leave. LOVE THE PURSE!!! Great find!!!

    ReplyDelete

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)