Monday, August 11, 2008

Good day! I finally got my pics up and running, with my daughter's help. Thank you Tracy! I have decided to sell my purses and totes, so if anyone is interested just email me. No sewing today as Tracy and I worked on my new sewing room upstairs. I needed to level the floor and we got the concrete leveler poured so the floor is ready for carpet and pad. Need to hang two new light fixtures and put the mouldings back up around the door, window and floor (when the carpet is done). And then I can move my sewing stuff upstairs to the new room. I do need a large work table and will be on the lookout for that at garage sales etc. It will not be easy to find just what I want and I may have to do a makeshift table out of a door and some wood boxes or ? Then I will be able to clean out the office downstairs, with all the new space available I might be able to get organized. My house is over 100 years old and I have slowly been remodeling it over the last 10 years I have lived here. I have completely remodeled the kitchen, with granite countertops, tile floor and kept the old 'running board sink' and metal kitchen cabinets from the '50's. Lots of color thoughout the house, with a new laundry room off the downstairs bath (part of the old back porch), enlarged bath and master bedroom. Finished off a large upstairs bedroom, added a large bath with clawfoot tub and pedestal sink, like the downstairs bath, and now the sewing room. The house lacked a lot of electrical and plumbing so I got that done also. New roof and new paint outside (metal siding) so it is looking good. One room left, the office. It has paneling! Ha! Talk about tacky! So once I get the sewing moved upstairs I can start on that room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)