Wednesday, August 20, 2008

It's raining! Wow! We can sure use it. It is dark and cloudy, I think I am going to like this cool down. Not 100 any more! Got all the shutters painted and the upstairs sewing room is ready for carpet. I will go into town today and order that. This feels like a sewing day to me. The concrete work is still not done outside and I am so frustrated with the contractor. I yelled a little bit yesterday and they came out for less than an hour and moved the big pile of gravel from in front of the garage apron so at least I can drive into the garage. Not sure I want to as it will get all dirty and I just know that they will not clean it before they seal it. It has been nearly a month and I just can't get them to move. They still have my front porch and walkway to do as well as the stairs for the back of my rental. I guess it is time to write a letter and 'yell' 'Better Business Bureau. I'm sure they don't care.

1 comment:

  1. kARIN,
    Thank you so much for your nice comments on my blog. I hope you come visit often.
    I see you are having trouble getting your home improvements done. I really hope that gets done soon for you. I know I would hate living in the middle of an un-finished mess.
    NANCY JO

    ReplyDelete

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)