Friday, May 28, 2010

A New look for my Blog

This is a painting I acquired today at a thrift store. It belonged to an artist who purchased this from another artist because she use to live in Spain across the street from this scene. I got it dirt cheap and just thought it was wonderful. For now it goes in my office. This picture just doesn't do it justice.




I've spent some long hours trying to get a whole new look on my blog this week. After several different looks over the hours, I finally settled on this one... for now. It is a bit lighter and more cheerful. I bet you think I have multiple personalities, with such a different background than last time! This is only my second change after the generic, so I am still new at it. Expect to see a different look more often, now that I am experienced and all fired up! :)




1 comment:

  1. Love the new look, multi personalities can be good.:) I really like the picture. Your office will be a nice place to enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)