Monday, September 27, 2010

The Last Vestiges of Summer

sept yard 001

The very last clematis bloom.

sept yard 016

I finally have Asters.

sept yard 004

And finally Sweet Peas!

sept yard 008

And my old standby…Petunias.

sept yard 011

As always, the Hollyhock.

sept yard 025

And a light rain, on my roses.

sept yard 021

sept yard 030

My two newest roses….not even planted yet.

sept yard 031

I sure didn’t expect to find so many blooms in my garden, this late in the year. We haven’t had a frost yet, but often do, by this time in September.

2 comments:

  1. hey "sista", yep, summer is leaving us for less warm & sunny days....but I am stocking up on Winter Projects.....lol!
    huz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Floral pictures are wonderful. Put them to memory and savor those last blooms!

    ReplyDelete

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)