Monday, September 27, 2010

Smart Tips Tuesday…. Spice up your life!

I wanted to share this wonderful idea I found in blog land……

blog 004

“Here’s what I do to make my very own “spiced” coffee without breaking my budget. I just add a “spiced” tea bag to my coffee maker. I leave the tea in it’s bag and it will “steep” while your coffee grounds are brewing. Your house will smell wonderful and your coffee will taste outstanding. Any spiced flavor of tea will do and you can even do this with decaf if you’d like.

My favorite tea’s to use in my coffee maker are:
• Apple Spice
• Chai Spice
• Orange Spice
• Bengal Spice
• Pumpkin Spice
• Gingerbread”

And here’s the lady herself…. http://my-frugal-lifestyle.com/2010/09/how-to-make-your-own-flavored-coffee/comment-page-1/#comment-28981

Isn’t this the neatest idea? I love it….visit her blog,…she has more ideas, some with cocoa. Yummy!

Wouldn’t this be great in your iced coffee? Just add your favorite flavored tea bag, to warm/hot coffee and then pour over ice.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great idea! I'll be trying it in the morning when I make coffee.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant idea. I must give this one a try. By the way, I love your pic for the header. Mine is so bland but don't know how to fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring me! I love your blog and it's so cozy. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be trying this one,thanks bunches! ~Violet~

    ReplyDelete

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)