Wednesday, August 31, 2011

White Wednesdays

                           122917665_5YXUFdMK_b

I’m having a love affair with ‘white’ this year….can’t get enough of it.

                   102452444_l1ZO12J7_b 

 

                                                   106039115_YOuBgjVZ_b

But I remember when ‘white’ was all we used (on our walls) back in the day.

 

         128484597_rdYKYxNr_b

 

                              119441172_euQZfGHu_c 

And how I hated it!

            124253922_BlH4ipqh_b

But decorating with ‘white’ is so much fun…white on white…my fav.

 egg 001 

Ok, I shouldn’t do this but here is Amelia’s egg for White Wednesday!!!  She did really good….and right next to the outside water bucket…like Rosa.

6 comments:

  1. J'adore le blanc,
    It's very calme et repausant !
    belle journée

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Amelia!
    Decorating with different shades of white is so soothing. Love your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. White is so refreshing and clean. So long as it's not snow right now, I love it! Love the header too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! you luv decorating in White? well girlfriend, just wait a month or two...you'll get your wish !lolol! I think we are in for another Long White Winter! aacckk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooooh. Love your whites!!

    blessings
    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)