Thursday, November 19, 2015

A Dry Run

bf 002

 

I am off to take a short camping trip on my own today, in my new sweet little Bigfoot trailer.

 

bf 003

 

As you can see I glamped her up just a little bit, sorta’ classy white and off white.  I have much more to do.  A chandelier might be fun.

We had a brutal storm with near hurricane force winds here in the Spokane, WA area yesterday, toppling hundreds of trees, killed two women in Spokane, blowing off roofs and causing record numbers of power outages.  More than 206,000 homes lost power and it will be days before it is restored.

See you soon, have a great weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful glamper looks so cozy and elegant

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am envious of the Bigfoot. So many nice features...that our vintage trailers do not have. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the "girlie" look..Hope your dry run was uneventful..Looks great..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what I'm seeing in your sweet little glamper! How fun to go off on a little "me alone" dry run! I'm so envious.. would love to take off to the coast all alone for a few days! Have fun! Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)