Thursday, May 19, 2011

Bath Time

Here’s a quick craftin’ idea I did with some scavenged items.  A couple of architectural wood embellishments (found at an estate sale..free), painted in my color of choice, then sanded.  You can find these at your local HD or Lowes.  The faucets…found on Etsy.

kkreations 001

                kkreations 003

bath 001

                                              kkreations 004
This was a quick an easy DIY and super fun!
I’m linked up over at Vintage Inspiration Friday at Common Ground and Funky Junk (see my sidebar).  And also at http://www.sistersofthewildwest.blogspot.com/ 
http://vintageonthefarm.blogspot.com/

11 comments:

  1. Very elegant, Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. quick, easy, and cute! My kind of project!
    Love your little vignette too.

    re frog: yes it is for sale.
    I'll email you.

    blessings
    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful hangers......great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just too cute. What a great idea for the bathroom, or anywhere. Love the pretty frame too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!! I have hot and cold faucets that I've been wanting to use for a project. Problem with mine is that it's the entire faucet and there's no getting the handle off (which is the only part I really want). Thanks for the great idea.
    Thanks too for your nice comments on my blog. I can tell we have a lot of the same junkin' spirit!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. CARRIE,
    WOULD LOVE TO FEATURE YOUR CUTE LITTLE HANGERS ON MY NEXT REVIVAL MONDAY
    LET ME KNOW IF THAT WOULD BE OK WITH YOU.
    LAUREN
    WEST FURNITURE REVIVAL

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg. i need hooks for our towels and ive been trying so hard to figure out what kind of hooks i want. i want these!! don't be surprised if i copy this really soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just what I'm looking for to spark up my bathroom...you make my day busy again in the bathroom! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute and clever idea. Love those faucets. Your picture over book paper is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this project, Karen!
    A simple but great idea - the best combination ever :)

    ReplyDelete

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)