Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Vintage Valentines

I have this month off in my card swap at Mary Jane's Farmgirl Connection so I am gearing up on graphics for Valentine’s Day. So while I am at it, I thought I would share some of the cuties, I found so far.

I have chosen 14 lovely cards for this go round, representing February 14th!

valentine4

This sure is a pretty one with, Cupid himself.

Vict-Vign_roses005

I thought this was lovely and you can add any saying you want.

Sailor%20VDay%20Card

v1

I just love this deep red!

VintageValentinesDayCard

Cute, huh? Has a look of Betty Boop about it!

pic_1202775913854

I can’t believe this Valentine saying! And what is with all the nude babies on Valentine cards?

old-air-balloon-from-valentine

Kids28

Isn’t this the cutest puppy?

Kids06

1aaaaaavalentine005

Isn’t this adorable…you could use this for a lot of different cards for winter.

1aaaaaaalovebirds2

I love this one, such pretty colors and great design.

3216143530_726bff772f

3176752567_dd46a87ace

This is one of my favorites. A little more subtle then some.

736146_f260

Thanks, to the http://www.graphicsfairy.blogspot.com/ and http://www.alteredartfun.blogspot.com/, and the internet, at random, for these images.

7 comments:

  1. You've picked some real cuties. I especially like the little boy and girl skaters. Might have to capture that one for my own!♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just love vintage Valentines! You found some great ones there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love your Valentines...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the Valentines cards they're great.....nostalgically soft yet so colorful....!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these adorable cards. I can't believe we're coming up on Valentine's Day again.
    You can come junking with me anytime:-)
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, those are the sweetest/cutest Valentines!!! Brings back memories of the good ole days!
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)