Monday, February 27, 2012

Retro 1960’s

                  v 019 (480x640) 

Isn’t this a step back in time….blam….there you are back in the 60’s!  Love these.  I thought I might repurpose them but just couldn’t bring myself to touch them.  I was going to put them in my vintage (Mexican themed) Shasta trailer.  After all, it’s a 1969…perfect.  But I have such limited wall space.

 

          v 016 (520x640) 

So they went into my etsy shop… http://www.thevintagebaglady.etsy.com  

Stop by and take a look at some of the fun vintage goodies I have in my shop, if you have a minute. 

            v 015 (480x640)  These make a great pair…a man and a women warrior.

I will be at this party….

                                                  adFrench-rose-label-graphicsfairy002blank 2

6 comments:

  1. Oh my, those are retro. I could see them in a restaurant with that theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. before my time. =) LOL
    do you have a link for that party???


    thanks, and thanks for your visits too. I'm blessed

    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy your blog is back, scared me! Oh I so remember these, they fit into the Mediterranean decor also. They would have fit right into my home in 68, is this aging me - Duh, yes!

    I received Crap at My Parents' House in the mail today. I'm sure I will have many chuckles reading this and also a few fond memories!

    Sending Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. luv how you used the red burlap in the frame!
    >^..^<

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    I am a new GFC follower. I found you on a grow your blog hop. I would love for you to stop by my site and return the favor and follow me back as well. If you are interested also check out our current giveaways. We have something for everyone right now.
    Thanks a lot!
    http://www.chunkyandmonkeymd.com

    ReplyDelete

"Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye

So throw some paint at me!! Thanks and come back soon! :)